This strategic activity includes three activity lines:
Aimed at providing accurate information with an added value about all those areas of technological interest that might help to improve the competitiveness of the company or the sector.
Technology watch and survey reports
- Provide accurate information with an added value about all those areas of technological interest that might help to improve the competitiveness of the company or the Alinnova sector. Agrifood Watch Portal: Provides strategic information about the food sector, accessing a centralised, fast, localised and efficient technological information system, which includes different areas such as Legislation, Food Alert Networks, Trademarks and Patents, Analytical Techniques, Events Calendar, etc.
Preparation of alerts and periodic reports (e-mail, website)
Drafting of ad-hoc reports for companies
That covers different help services relating to the following subjects:
Help in the legislative field
- Information about the applicable legislation and regulations.
- Support to interpret and apply the applicable legislation.
- Help to prepare documents according to formal requirements.
- Management of the Integrated Environmental Authorisation application and its processing.
- Preparation of documents for the ECOEMBES container declaration.
Help in food safety emergencies.
Processing of disciplinary proceedings to companies: Appearance as expert witnesses for contradictory analysis.
Processing of the General Industrial Health Register (RGSI)
Help to export products to the US
Help in the integrated management of business and product registers for export to the United States. FDA requirements:
- Advice on compliance with North American regulations.
- Help and information for company registration.
- Execution of product/process registers for products that require this.
- Validation of the thermal processes at manufacturers' facilities (studies of heat distribution in autoclave and studies of heat penetration in products).
- Advice in respect of consultations made to companies by the FDA or in the case of new requirements.
- Labelling: Preparation of nutritional labels. Complete review of US labels.
Technical advice in the operational and hygiene design of industrial facilities.
MANAGEMENT OF AID AND GRANTS AND/OR SEARCH FOR PARTNERS AND MANAGEMENT OF CONSORTIA.
- The Centre favours and helps companies manage and coordinate R&D&I projects: * (For those companies that are going to undertake projects with CNTA)
- Search and dissemination of official announcements (convocatorias) of aid and grants
- Guidance to companies about complementary and applicable aid and/or grants to fund their projects.
- Processing of R&D&I proposals and aid.
- Search for partners and/or management of the consortium.
- Management and processing of investment grant portfolios.