In compliance with the duty of disclosure established in article 10 of the Spanish Information Society and E-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July, the following details are indicated below:
- 1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the website domain is CNTA with registered offices at Crta Na-134 Km 53, holder of Tax Identification Code (C.I.F.): G31096928 Contact email: email@example.com
- 2. USERS: Access to and/or use of the cnta.es website gives you the status of USER, implying the acceptance of the present terms and conditions of use
- USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.cnta.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “the contents”) that is the property of cnta.es. The USER assumes liability for the use of the Website. The USER undertakes to correctly use the contents provided by cnta.es through its Website and not to use it as follows, which includes but is not limited to: (i) engaging in unlawful, illegal activities or which are in bad faith or entail a breach of public order; (ii) disseminating contents or propaganda that are racist or xenophobic, an apology for terrorism or a threat to human rights; (iii) causing damage to the hardware or software systems of cnta.es, or those of its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses on the network or on any other hardware or software systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and, where applicable, using the email accounts of other users and altering or tampering with their messages. Cnta.es es reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and inputs that violate the respect for human dignity, are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic in nature, that put children and youths at risk, or that represent a threat to public order or security, or that, in the Website owner’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, cnta.es shall not be liable for any opinions expressed by users through the blog or any other participation tools that may be created, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.2. Compliance with the applicable regulations.- cnta.es complies with the guiding principles of Constitutional Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Implementing Regulations of the said Constitutional Law and other applicable regulations in force at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.. Likewise, cnta.es in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and E-commerce Services, informs USERS that their consent will be requested for the processing of their emails for commercial purposes at all times. In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we would inform you that the data provided, as well as the data resulting from your browsing, may be stored in the filing systems of cnta.es and processed for the purpose of dealing with your request and maintaining any relationship established in any registration forms. Additionally, the USER agrees to the processing of his/her data for the purpose of informing him/her, by any means, including email, of the products and services of cnta.es. If the USER does not authorise the processing of his/her data for the purpose indicated above, then he/she may exercise his right of objection to the data processing in the terms and conditions provided for below, in the section “Exercise of ARCO Rights”.
4.3. Security Measures.- Cnta.es would inform you that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into consideration the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks the data is exposed to, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. All this complies with the provisions of Art 9 of the LOPD and Title VII of the RLOPD (Regulations implementing the Constitutional Law on personal data protection). Likewise, cnta.es has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organisation. It maintains ongoing process supervision, control and assessment in order to ensure respect for data privacy.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Objection.- Natural persons who have provided their data through the web www.cnta.es, may write to the data controller in order to freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, with regard to the data included in the filing system. The data subject may exercise his/her rights by written notification to cnta.es, to the address indicated in point 1 above, with the reference “Data protection/ cnta.es”, specifying his/her data, with proof of identity and the reasons for the request.
4.5. Links.- As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by cnta.es. Therefore cnta.es does not guarantee, nor is it liable for the legality, accuracy, utility, reliability and currency of the contents of the said websites or for their privacy practices. Before giving your personal data to these websites that are not related to cnta.es, please bear in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies policy.- A cookie is an information file that this website server sends to the device of the person accessing the website in order to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits from that device.
Cnta.esuses different types of cookies solely for the purpose of improving the user’s browsing experience on the website, with no type of advertising or similar purpose, for the analysis and preparation of the USER’s website browsing statistics, and to share the contents on the social media.
Cnta.es uses the cookies detailed below on this website:
4.7. Minors.- website cnta.es is not directed at minors. The website owner is in no way liable for failure to comply with this requirement.
4.9. Data controller and data processors.-The data controller is CNTA. The following are data processors, unrelated to the said data controller:
These data processors were required to comply with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations, when they were contracted.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: cnta.es either in its own right or as an assignee, is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in the same (including but not limited to, images, sound, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for it to operate, access and use, etc.), owned by cnta.es or its licensors. All rights reserved Any use not previously authorised by cnta.es, shall be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the ways it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any data carrier and by any technical means, without the authorisation of cnta.es, is expressly forbidden. The USER undertakes to observe the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by cnta.es. USERS may view the website elements and even print them out, copy them and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical support providing that this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. USERS must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system that may be installed on the cnta.es website.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY: cnta.es is is no way liable for any loss or damage of any nature that may be caused by, but not limited to, the following: content errors or omission; lack of availability of the website – there will be periodical shutdowns for technical maintenance -; as well as the transmission of virus or malware in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological means necessary to avoid this.
- CHANGES: Cnta.es reserves the right to make any changes to its website that it may deem appropriate, with no prior notice. This may include changing, deleting or adding to the contents and services provided through the website as well as the way in which these are displayed or located.
- LINKS POLICY:
8.1. Any person or entity that either has or intends to create a hyperlink from a web page on another Internet portal to the website that is the property of cnta.es shall be subject to the following conditions:
– It is forbidden to totally or partially reproduce any of the website services or contents without the prior express authorisation of cnta.es
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the cnta.eswebsite, its services or contents shall be made. Except for those signs forming part of the hyperlink, the website in which the link is established shall contain no trademark, trade name, establishment name, company name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs pertaining to cnta.es, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between cnta.es and the website or portal owner from where the link is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by cnta.es of the services and contents offered on the said portal or website.
– cnta.es will not be liable for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or for the information and statements included on the same.
8.2. The cnta.eswebsite may offer users connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links are solely intended to make it easier for users to search for information, contents and services on the Internet. They can never be regarded as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to access these websites. Cnta.es does not market, manage or previously control, or take ownership of the contents, services, information and statements available on the said websites. Cnta.es assumes no liability whatsoever, not even indirectly or collaterally, for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and utility of contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by cnta.es and which are accessible through www.cnta.es
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Cnta.es reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered to any users who fail to comply with these General Terms and Conditions of Use, with no need for prior notice, at its own initiative or that of a third party.
- GENERAL POINTS: Cnta.es will prosecute any failure to comply with these terms and conditions and any improper use of its website, by taking all civil and criminal actions that are legally applicable.
- AMENDMENT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Cnta.es may amend these terms and conditions at any time, being duly published herein. Such terms and conditions will remain in effect during the time they are displayed and will remain in force until amended by other duly published terms and conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION The relationship between cnta.es and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall come under the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Pamplona (Navarra, Spain), unless otherwise stipulated by law.